An authentic experience trough the smells, colors, shapes and flavors of our Peruvian Cuisine, finely presented at our Qunuq Restaurant. Let us share with you some of our culinary secrets‚Ä¶ Be The Chef at home!
|RATE PER PERSON IN DWB ROOM
FIND BELOW YOUR CULINARY ADVENTURE
First Culinary Day:
Second Culinary Day:
- Welcome at Machu Picchu Train Station by Sumaq Staff and your bilingual guide.
- A 25 minutes bus ride will lead you to the Machu Picchu Citadel where you will discover the archaeological site.
- Bus ride and transfer to the hotel for the Check In.
- Our staff will welcome you with a juice made of typical fruits of the region and then will show you to your room.
- Tea Time at the lobby: 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm.
- Pisco Sour courtesy at Suquy Caf√© Bar: 5:30 pm to 6:30 p.m. to get ready for your culinary experience.
- 5.30 pm.: Cooking Class: Before having your dinner at Qunuq Restaurant, our Resident Chef will introduce you to our gastronomy with a personalized cooking class. You will learn how to make the perfect "Ceviche," Peru's national dish of citrus-marinated seafood spiced with aji chili peppers, accompanied by the art of the "Pisco sour" with a twist, infused with one of Peru's many exotic fruits.
Take your recipes and enjoy your creations at home.
- Enjoy our "Menu Gourmet" where you will have some of our Special creations to taste.
- Overnight at Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel
- Wake up call to get prepared for your exciting walk to discover part of the beautiful biodiversity at Machu Picchu surroundings "Our Birds"
- 6.30 am.: Bird Watching Walk to Puente Ruinas. While doing this hike, you will be able to see some of the regions' most noteworthy species of birds, such as the Inca Wren, Lyre-Tailed Nightjar, Crestred Quetzal, Masked trogon, Emerald Toucant, Ocellated Piculet an the Golden-Olive-woodpecker.
- Return to the hotel.
- Breakfast buffet at Qunuq Restaurant.
- Check out at the front desk.
- We will have your luggage under custody until your train service departs
- Lunch at the restaurant, where you will certainly have quite a selection of Peruvian dishes to fall in love with.
- Our staff will take you to Machu Picchu Train Station for your trip back to Cuzco.
Thank you for staying with us. It is our commitment and pleasure to make you feel at home. We look forward to seeing you soon. The Sumaq Family
- Assistance from/to Machu Picchu Train Station
- Machu Picchu Entrance fee
- Round Trip Bus tickets
- Private Tour Guide
- Superior deluxe room
- Full board (Breakfast Buffet / Lunch / Dinner / bottled water / soft and hot drinks)
- Tea Time (4.30 pm to 5.30 pm)
- Pisco Sour courtesy (5.30 pm to 6.30 pm)
- Cooking lessons
- Menu Gourmet (4 different entrees, main course and deserts)
- Bottle of wine
- Tour guide for the Bird watching Tour at Puente Ruinas
- 10% Services
- 18% VAT on tours and services not exempted
|Package Does Not Include:
- Transportation from Cusco to Machu Picchu Tow
- Services not mentioned in this itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic Drinks, Sodas
Make your reservation on-line
Or call T. + 51 1 445 7828