Inca Trail Tour – Machu Picchu
3 Days - 2 Nights
The Inca trail is a valuable legacy from the Peruvian ancestors. It is considered to be the most important walking trail in the world due to its infusion of adventure and ancient culture. In this short version, there will be a 12-kilometer walk through archaeological sites such as Warmiwañusca and Wiñayhuayna located at more than 2,600 meters above sea level. On the second day, the path will lead to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. Finally, you will arrive at the Sumaq Hotel to spend the night and enjoy the historic journey.
• Inca Trail entrance ticket from KM 104.
• Train ticket from Machu Picchu Pueblo to Km 104.
• Private guide.
• Private half-day tour in Machu Picchu (entrance ticket, guide, and bus ticket)
• Breakfast at the hotel and Box Lunch during the tour.
• 1 night's lodging in a river-view Sumaq Deluxe room with 1 King size or 2 full size beds.
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• A la carte dinner in Qunuq Restaurant.
• 30 minute relaxation massage in Aqlla Spa.
• Tasting menu 6 courses “Sabores de los Andes”.